Thursday, June 26, 2014

How To Wear: The Asymmetrical Skort

Well, a whole MONTH later, I am finally posting again! I had a crazy month filled with weddings, traveling, graduation parties, family visiting… it's been a busy month! I am excited to let things slow down and get back into the swing of things again. I wanted to share some pictures from the end of May. I bought an asymmetrical skirt/short "skort" at a boutique in downtown Ann Arbor several weeks ago, and I had a harder time knowing how to style this hot trend. I looked up a lot of pictures on Pinterest & came up with these looks that I liked, and then made my own look! (pictures below)

{P.S. You can find these skort's almost anywhere now; Target, Zara, Forever 21 etc.}





And here is my outfit...











Skort: Pitaya in Ann Arbor MI // Shoes: Target // Shirt: Forever 21
Watch: Michael Kors // Bracelet: Spring Sweet Boutique in Holland MI 
Sunglasses: Oscar de la Renta //  Purse: Forever 21 // Necklace: Urban Outfitters 

I hope you enjoyed this post and that you are inspired to try out this fun summer trend!

Much Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment